Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Homework May 15,2012

Day 4:

Day : Tuesday
Date: May 15, 2012 
Weather: Clear/hot

May15, 2012: Daily Draw
Cards Drawn: Ring + Man + Fish
Key Card Focus: Ring

Keywords: A strong bond, a connection, a contract


Prediction:Yesterday I had  Fish now its his turn (fair enough ummphh). The theme of the day is a connection , I can already feel it *sigh*. The Man with Fish is usually a man who is good with money-making or works in finance. Today, this might mean he is occupies with his work (Ring + Fish) or we discuss this deep connection (Ring +Fish) we have. I hope we do. I have two Aces here and Aces are beginnings. Two aces, one of Clubs and one of Hearts means union is favourable. Let's see how it plays out.




Time: 7pm
Accuracy: 100%
What Happened in relation to the cards: The Ring was about right. I tried and I succeeded in re-establishing the connection between me and the Finance guy.

Observations: He said to me "the weather is cloudy and I cannot see whats going on". This reminded me of the Fish, he was not able to see things clearly, just like yesterday I wasn't. The Fish has added an element of "engulfed" for him today. The Ring-Fish is the deep connection, somewhere at the realms of subconscious which I feel for us. With Venus turned retro, I'm not initiating anything yet, but I'm so happy I was able to sort some of our differences.In a Tarot Game on the forum, I got myself The Emperor, the one ruled by Aries, regarding my question for "us". This card says one has all the power and authority to make one's decision. This card, signifying myself and him too, emphasized the fact that whatever the outcome will be, its in our own hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment