Thursday, May 17, 2012

Home Work: Daily Draw May 17, 2012

Day 6

Day : Thursday
Date: May 17, 2012 
Weather: Clear/hot

Cards Drawn: Storks + Mountain + Flowers/Bouquet
Key Card Focus: Storks

Keywords: A tendency to escape, change, uplift, improvement


Prediction: Storks is the card which usually brings some positive changes. Here with Mountain, either the change needs too much effort or is not coming yet, at least not today. I have not been able to draw some most accurate daily draws mainly because I'm not focusing really good these days. The Flowers are telling me there is positive change which will come when the hard work (Mountain) pays off.




Time: 12am
Accuracy: 100%
What Happened in relation to the cards: When I pulled out the Flowers card I knew it was about this particular thing I have been eyeing for so many days and everyday I have a plan to go buy it but I always postpone. Today I had a done plan with my friend to go buy it finally (its a female fashion thing; thus the Flowers), our plan was confirmed and when we rang the owner to check if he is there, he said he was available for today. So despite my wanting to have it today, I'm delayed.

Observations: The Flowers also represent object of beauty, which you want to add in your wardrobe, jewellery box etc (Storks). If the Mountain stands in between, you are not getting it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment