Saturday, May 26, 2012

Daily Draw; May 26, 2012

Weather : Hot/Clear

Daily Draw: 26, 2012
 Cards: Stars + Anchor + Mice

 Key Card: Stars

Key words:Guidance, hope, faith, night time

Prediction: The Stars is the card of hope, when this card appears it shows that there is something about which I know I'm hopeful. I'm an optimist and hardly ever I lose hope, but this card just gives me these feelings that it might just come true, or is almost close to coming true.The Anchor can be daily grind or feelings of being chained down. What concerns me is the Mice at the end. The last card in the spread always tells me what is going to happen, or what its all going to end up in, and the Mice in the end is worrying me. Stars - Anchor shows me that there is hope, no matter what happens, but at the same time Stars - Mice is eating at my faith. Anchor-Mice is eating at my determination.


What Happened in relation to cards: I found myself questioning my believes. I was not sure if its all worth it at all. Most of the times, during the day, specially when near the dawn when I was sitting at a really high spot in the house, alone, darkness spreading really slowly and the wind blowing really nice and cold, I was wondering if I have anything to look forward to.

Observation: Stars is the hope, the belief, the new path which you are guided towards. You just have to follow the trail. The Anchor is your determination, how determined you are to never let go of this faith and Mice is what makes you question both of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your study of the cards :) i really feel like these meanings hold true.

    ReplyDelete