Sunday, May 13, 2012

Home work: May 13, 2012 (Updated)

Day 2:

Day : Sunday
Date: May 13, 2012 
Weather: Cloudy

May 13, 2012
Cards Drawn: Bouquet + Clouds + Mice
Key Card Focus: Bouquet

Keywords: Invitation, gift, Joy/happiness

Prediction: I saw the Bouquet+Ship combination last night in a dream so I guess I will either get the expected package today or it will be a pleasant day simple because some confusions will be resolved. Mice eat whatever is to their left, so here the smart thieves of lenormand are eating at the ambiguity and clarity about a matter will be enjoyed. What can be more joyous than having confusions replaced with clarity.


Time: Right after Manchester United lost the trophy to MCFC
Accuracy: 50%
What Happened in relation to the cards: I could not have found anything beautiful or joyous today because of the match and my team losing it to the rivals. I mean, what worst can happen, right? Besides that the best part of my day came from my exam which went fine , the only bright side to my day and the Clouds-Mice was the confusion for the match probably coming to an end.

Time: Past midnight 2am
Accuracy: 70%
What Happened in relation to the cards: Me and the friend I call Clouds, we were having our Clouds moment, and it was particularly annoying (Mice). But the Flowers were coming after that.We sorted our confusions for yesterday.


Observations: Flowers were only one part of my day, the earlier part. Flowers can also be a desire to look good. I wore my fav shirt today, also styled the hair, I had some extra time on my hands, so it can mean beautifying. So Flowers can also mean you wanting to look good. Clouds can be my friend who is actually Clouds to me, our relationship is more like hot & Cold kind of and the Mice was me being annoyed by his hot & cold attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment