Monday, March 19, 2012

Ring +Cross: A time to bid farewell!

Note:
These meanings and associations are personal, learnt through time and experience. Your cards might show you the meaning of this combination in a different way.Last, but not the least, this is not the only meaning associated with this combination.

Ring is the card which we look at as something that binds us strongly. It can be a relationship (that's the general meaning I assign to this card since that's what it has represented couple of times in my readings, specially weekly ones). This relationship can be one which does not bind you to each other but where you and the other person are just going round and round playing silly games. One day you get tired of it and you suddenly, desperately want an out of it.

On the other hand, Cross is the card which literally means where we have to bare a cross, burdens, karma and destiny. These words sound promising when next to Ring, but the downside is, destiny or fate does not always bring us what we want.

When this combination occurs in a love question specially, you will know that:

  • You have no way out.
  • The only way out is through it.
  • The way through is not the most desirable one.
  • Fate and destiny always bring us not what we think is best for us, but what Universe or God deems better for us. We might not always be happiest with it.
When I had this appeared in my daily draw, my patience was put to test by a man with whom I feel a strange emotional bond. I know that he and I can never stop arguing, we will never stop fighting each other off, and yet, he is my best friend and I'm his and we will always share this strong bond, no matter how much patience it requires!

No comments:

Post a Comment