Friday, March 30, 2012

Fox - Moon: An Illusion?

Girl holding the moon:
picture from 99opticalillusions.com
I don't know if any of you have experienced, but I feel like a different person during the day and a different person at night. This is the reason I do not do my daily draw, or my weekly draw or my monthly draw during the day. I actually never read cards during the day. Simply because my brain works more logically during the day when the reasoning is working with the daylight, we have work to do, we have bills to pay and we have things to sort. The night is a different time. This is the time to relax the brain, think about the guy you want to spend your life with, dream about the life you want to have. Its different. I sense that its the effect of moon on me.
Add in the Fox, that clever liar, who is so smart and so intelligent and who would do anything to get its prey and you are definitely in for trouble.

I saw this combination and I have experienced it too.

The Moon is a card which talks about fame, recognition, emotions, romance. Other meanings , at a deeper level, associated with this card are the soul life, subconscious desires, dreams (those we see while we are asleep). I was very much concerned about this card when it used to appear along with Fox near the Man card in my grand tableau. I was seeing this man romantically and I knew why Fox always appeared near him, but why the Moon?

Fox card talks about lies, cheating and flattery. I have already written about Fox card in detail here and here. The Moon I have discussed from a positive angle here. Together they shout:
ILLUSION
We love living in dreams, don't we? When things seem so good to be true, who would want to wake up, right? We love illusions. They make us feel what we want to feel but sooner or later, the reality jumps in, and slaps us right in the face.

When these two cards appear together, you need to snap out of that dream you are living, into reality because sooner or later you are going to find out that whatever you thought, it was not exactly like that. I can assure you that very soon you will see the reality, because the Moon will not last there forever, the Sun will dawn and you will see things differently in day light. Just like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment