Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Week 27 weekly forecast

weekly forecast for Week 27

Theme card: Anchor = work, stagnation, home-point

This card to me means routine tasks, since I do not work, I usually take that as the routine I have which included day-to-day stuff. Anchor since it represents routine, it says "stagnation" to me. When this card appears in middle of weekly draw, I know there is nothing exciting happening this week.Its same old boring stuff.

Left arm:

Rider - Sun - Cross

A happy news, or a visitor from south, but the presence of Cross indicates something not quite well. The Cross comes after the Sun, therefore, it would mean the happiness or Success received due to Sun will not last the longest.

Update: Sun-Cross, the heat wave of July was a real test today . Its so hot in this part of the world, I don't know how I'm to survive rest of the month.Besides that I have had an offer, something special, but I'm not sure the decision would be an easy one for me.


Right arm:
Flowers- Fish - Clover
The second half looks promising. There can be some monetary present, or a small increase in joy, happiness. Flowers also represent a gathering or a small party, so I'm looking forward to the second half of the week.

There are two 6's in the spread which denote success and things coming together and two 9's which are higher education. I assume it means things regarding my studies will come together as I'm adjusting my routine after I'm back from holidays.

This ended up being a really nice date, with this really nice guy. I kind of like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment