Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daily Draw June 6, 2012

Weather : Cloudy

Cards: Snake + Fish + Heart

Key Card: Snake

Key words: An older lady, complication, detour

Prediction: The Fish is a card of money, investments and business. This complication or lady is either related to money or investments or is badly engulfed in a situation. This situation is relate to love or a younger person (Jack of Hearts).

An older lady who is good with money and investments is in love.


A complication in matters of heart is keeping me occupied today.

What Happened in relation to cards: The whole day was loaded with problems, problems and more problems. There is so much going on right now I don't even know from where I start sorting it all out.The complication does not only involve a matter of Heart but also lots of other practical stuff, the project, the travel plans, my periods being late, its so so so much going on. Oh darn it, I was unable to remember this word yesterday but Fish to me is "plenty" as well. Plenty of complication.

Observation: The Card Snake in major spreads has always been a lady, but in daily draw,it can be a complication.

No comments:

Post a Comment