Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Moon in Libra, October 2012 (Updated)

New Moon!

This one is in my second house & CafeAstrology has something to say about this:

Heightened sensitivity to the world of the five senses, to your physical environment, and to the security you gain from the solid ground you have built for yourself is in order for this period of time. Attunement to, and appreciation of, the physical world of the senses is the focus, and this is a time to start fresh in terms of how you arrange your life in order to feel a sense of value and worthiness. Financial issues come into focus. Setting realistic financial goals, as well as formulating such things as budgets and other sensible financial planning projects, will be favoured during this time. Discovering ways to increase your income is featured. It is also a wonderful time for taking moments to pleasure yourself through earthy, tactile, and comforting endeavours.
Here is the reading from this New Moon to the next New Moon:
New Moon In Libra

 Look at the cards related to financial security appearing in this draw. Fish (financial matters), Bear (financial security) with Key are present here.  Taking moments to pleasure yourself looks like Flowers - Key -Clover here.

Theme Card:
Key
Key is the card which adds a sense of "certainity" to any card around it. Here we have this card as theme card which tells me this lunar period is very important in terms of solutions, new beginnings & finding an answer to questions I have. Its also a new start to something as told by cards around it.

This success or important solution seems to be coming from a charming lady or the sense of joy I have been having. This may be because of the Venus transiting through my first house.This will be leading to some small happiness or a surprise coming up. I'm very much liking this spread, it foretells a surprise or happy time is coming up.

Well, the Key card was very appropriate. Since the New Moon was in second house and I should have seen some money pouring in, or at least some financial situation coming to forefront, but unfortunately nothing of that sort has happened during this Lunar Month. The Key on other hand has resolved a few important matters for me in my personal life. 

Four Corners:
Flowers - Clover - Bear - Garden shows me there is some luck & Happiness, a joyful event which brings what I need in terms of power & strength, specially to do with public matters.

I did socialize a bit during this month and it turned out to be very happening.

Inner Cross:
Fish - House - Dog - Letter I see financial security & a message from a friend. Possibly two men who are friends are writing to each other, to do with a house mortgage. I don't know why I'd think of that but who knows!

Two friends, discussing a business was more appropriate. The one of the friends is a mortgage advisor so it figures. The Other one is my brother so that is also very appropriate. They have been thinking about starting a business together and since I'm friends with both of them and one of them is kind of important too, I am the third party in the triangle.

Columns:
Past: Flowers - House - Garden
Over last new moon I have had new furniture added to the house & also had a small gathering.

Present: Fish - Key - Letter
Some money or a work opportunity is definitely coming up right this week, I can tell.

I received the cheque for a large sum , the security fee refunds and the scholarship money from University.

Future: Bear - Dog - Clover
ohk. A powerful & dominating friend/man is bringing some happiness in my life.

Oh boy, does he make me happy!

Extra Information:
Flower + Bear = a dominating female, a female boss is presenting with an opportunity (Clover)
Garden + Clover luck will be found in social settings, leading to some financial gain (Fish) or a man to do with financial work.

There are two 8's which mean gathering & happy times & Two Tens which mean a visit out of city. I have plans for this weekend, so we have to see.

I did go out of city and it was a pleasant trip. The fun was in the dining out and movies I watched this month.

Update:
Before the Lunar Month ended, on the very last day I got a call from the National Internship Program where I have been selected. Its a small opportunity but it seems promising since it will be a new beginning in terms of my career and finances. The Key, very much opened up a lot of aspects in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment