Saturday, October 13, 2012

Daily Draw October 13, 2012

Tower + Ship + Moon

Theme card: Tower associated with isolation, powerful, authorities & anything to do with Government organizations.

Tower + Ship = a foreign organization, being alone
Tower + Moon = an asylum, a psychic organization

I think I will feel so alone, I will feel emotionally down.

Oh another sad weekend.

Results: This day was a slow one. I was alone & frustrated & tired for unknown reasons. I did not feel like getting out of bed till late in the evening. Another reason was my sense of feeling separated from someone who is far far away from me. This explains why the Ship appeared. Sad & Alone & missing someone.

I also must say, I was just browsing & I came across a psychic readers network where you can have free chat with Psychics before having a paid reading. I was thinking may be that is why Tower+Moon reminded me of a psychic's organization :D

No comments:

Post a Comment