Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daily Draw October 23, 2012

Weather : Clear
Cards: CHILD + STORKS + ROADS

Key Card: CHILD
Key words: new beginning, a child
Prediction: A new beginning brings an improvement but it will all depend on a decision or a choice. There are Two Queens and a Jack here, so this new beginning and the decision will involve a child, or someone younger and two ladies. Two ladies also suggest rivalry.

What Happened in relation to cards: I'm sooo sorry for not updating this one earlier. The Child turned out to be my fragile sensitive emotions. I shouldn't have forgotten to take sensitivity into account. I felt overwhelmed with all the changes (good ones) happening with this guy. Things were improving but I had to be sure to keep my emotions in check because I'm afraid of getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment