Sunday, October 30, 2011

GT for November

Bear
Mice
House
Clouds
Book
Fish
Key
Whip
Anchor
LADY
Coffin
Birds
Moon
Tree
Fox
Rider
Roads
Tower
snake
scythe
stars
cross
Flower
Mount.
Dog
Storks
Child
MAN
Heart
Letter
Ship
Lily


Sun
Clover
Ring
Garden





One thing from September has been repeated, I'm again in the house of Scythe. That month I took some serious sudden decisions, scythe was in house of Mountain, before the Mountain, so I did cut through some stressful aspects of my life. This time I'm again cutting through to Garden, looks like I'm not going around much this month I had scythe+Garden last month too, and I fell ill. Scythe is also pointed towards Stars, which seems like I'm getting out of my fantasy world.

First Three Cards :

Bear + Mice + House = I actually feel drained and looks like its going to be whole month, but in the end I will find comfort.

Corner Cards:
Bear + Lily + Whip + Ring

Looks like there is lots of power and wisdom, power of experience this month which will make me break away from a cycle/relationship.
Bear + Whip = power struggles
Ring + Lily = passionate relationship

I hope not!

Central Cards:
Birds are in their own house, emphasizing there are going to be some important conversations this month.
with Birds + Stars i find night time again important. There will be night time conversations.

Moon + scythe = emotional upheaval

Birds + Moon = again looks like night time is important. Moon in house of new beginnings, so I see success in work/recognition. Birds + moon tell me i will have important conversations about work.
Scythe + Stars = new idea, sudden inspiration

Past:
distant: Roads: Did make some important decisions
Near : Anchor in house of flowers. Have been happy with a job offer. generally stabilized overall.
Immediate: Bear: Got my power back. Anchor+ Bear was my summary cards for last month. strongly emphasized yet again.

Present:
Mice on my head tells me I'm actually having LOTS on my mind and its literally useless self-created thoughts.Mice in house of clover tells these problems are actually not very big.

Mice + Lady + Tower + Storks
It looks like some life-long things are going to change. Some one from past (Tower in house of Dog and Dog in house of Ring) is going to change something for me.There are going to be some long term improvements.

Future:
immediate: House in house of clouds: looks like there will be confusions in my home/private life (yeah tell me something new)

Near: Lady - Coffin - Birds - Moon - Tree - Fox - Rider
I'm undergoing some stress/changes which are making me nervous, these will lead to some long term influences which will make me act smart and active.

Farther: Lady - Snake - Man - Ring
that's interesting, I'm having complications with a man who is married, or are we just going round and round with Ring in house of Anchor?

only time will tell and its happening at the very end of November so Have to wait for that!

Fate cards :
Sun + Clover + Ring + Garden

looks like there is lots of success this month and I'm going to a wedding

Sun+clover; with Child +man +Book + Fish
I hate this is third time man is coming up with Book, who is HE why is he so closed off. Last month book was in his house and before that book was next to him. So I'm having LOts of luck and success regarding a new beginning with a man who is well educated in terms of Finances (I don't think I know him). He is in his own house so can't say really who he is.

Ring + Garden ; Heart + Letter+ house + clouds
so there is something only time will tell, a love letter, heart is in my house, so I'm definitely looking forward to this. This is going to clear some confusions in my life (for me house is always my private life)

Analyzing Man:
He has had some fresh start in his past, and is not going to send me a love message. Letter+Ship tells me its from somewhere far away.
Whats connecting me to him is snake, in house of Tower, so there are complications between us.

Well I'm really looking forward to this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment