Friday, November 4, 2011

A relationship reading

I found a great spread for insight into  situation,here
So i decided to do it for me and a guy:
here it is


 
Present Situation:
I would have been shocked if the Snake had not appeared in this case. I have stopped looking at snake as trouble, its me. I look at the snake like this is Me in the relationship. The Rider on one side and Anchor on the other shows there is a dilemma, whether to rush into a relationship or wait for being stable first, this sums the situation quite well.He wants to rush while I 'm holding back, testing the grounds.


Advice:Heart + Dog
So I should trust his love and love him back. He is actually very loyal kind of guy so no wonder to see heart +Dog here. I should trust him.


Outcome: Scythe
A break up may be. I glanced at card lower than scythe, Whip, which means trouble in communication which is nothing unexpected for me since we both are quite quick-tempered.


I have to wait and see if this is a break up or just troubles!


UPDATE: Its already been over. The scythe was me cutting him off just like that because I was scared of getting too deeply involved and the troubles that always existed between us even though it was for very short time, the Snake was always between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment