Friday, November 4, 2011

what does he feel about me?

 I wanted to analyze our relationship so I divided into parts

Q: what does he feel about me?


A:
Cross - Birds - Flower - House - Roads
Base: Ring



So he feels that our union or meeting, or his phone call (Birds) to me was fate (Cross). This is  exactly what he tells me. Flowers + House shows our comfort and pleasure in talking next to birds. Roads however at the end tell me that he is hesitant or double-minded when it comes to settling down (house) with me.
The Ring as base card is not surprising, he is committed to me in ways that scare me LOL.
All of sudden I had a desire to add the numbers and see which card I get, and I got 9
(36+12+9+4+22+25=108=9) which is extremely powerful number and in Lenormand its Flowers, which is also the theme for this spread, so I see joy and happiness. he feels pleasure with me.

Q: What do I feel about him?
A:Bear + Rider + Birds + Storks+ Dog
Base: Roads



Interestingly I feel communicative about him too. If bear is me, and Rider is him then he is coming towards me. I feel like we are increasing the speed moving towards each other, with our calls and there is lots of improvements in my trust-levels. I have actually started trusting him after we have talked more often.But I still feel towards him like a friend.This is where the Roads come from. I'm totally unable to decide what I should do about him.
Adding Numbers: 13 Child. Its true that I feel like its TOO soon to decide or feel anything for him, but my feelings do have a potential for growth.


Q: What next 3 months will bring for our relationship?
A:
Flower - Mice - Storks - House - Coffin
Base : Garden


So whatever we share , happiness and joy, is going to be disturbed because of small issues.These issues can be related to our families or our private problems (Mice + House).But there will be improvement in our comfort level when storks bring it to us.In the end I see some kind of transformation, a change in our relationship which will bring something new in our lives. This change will be a happy one (Coffin+ Flower)
Base card confirms it with Garden. It looks like we will be meeting more often.


Adding numbers: 9 Flowers
Again? Looks like the next 3 months are full of joy for us.


Q: What is long-term future of this relationship?
A:
Birds - Mice - Tree - Whip - Flower
Base: Woman




It looks like there will be problems with communication. Birds has appeared in all questions I did for us. These problems will result in slow but steady growth of our partnership. There will be some pleasant arguments between us. From Birds to Flowers it looks like its going to go well. The Tree is middle shows steady growth.
Base card suggests that the long-term future rests in my hands. I can make it whatever I want out of it.
Adding Numbers: 17- Storks. Storks bring something new, an improvement , next level kind of feel. It looks like this relationship will improve with passage of time.


Update: An update that I stopped talking to him after we had an argument and Coffin was an end to everything which hurt us both. I was not comfortable with the way he behaved (House +Mice) and decided to move away from him in the beginning instead of keeping him tied up to me too long just to be disappointed in the end.It was always depending on me..all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment