Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lenormand Daily Dose: New Blog

I have been off blogging for a long time mainly because Blogger app for my phone is not too good, the default browser of my phone is not fully supported by blogger & lots of technicalities to wash down. In routine days I have no time for switching the laptop on & bear with its slowness.

To cut the crap, I have set up a new blog for posting directly from my mobile phone. I have posted in last three days and so far I think I can do it.

I will try my best to keep the blog strictly "Daily draws only". Just to give all you learners an idea how the cards tell you things in daily readings.

Link to the blog here:

Lenormand Daily Dose

Happy reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear,

    I wanted to consult you Lenormand spot on and I was wondering if you could guide me. A cousin of mine is about to be operated soon and ask me guidance as it has two doctors to choose to perform your operation. Working on some reading time? You must use a letter meaningful (eg tree)?
    If you can guide me I will be very grateful.

    Excelente tu blog!! Estoy aprendiendo muchísimo! (spanish)

    Thanks for any help you can give me. Regards, Juan (Argentina)

    ReplyDelete