Friday, February 10, 2012

Tree + Garden + Flower


These cards were drawn on February 7, 2012.

 Tree + garden is my classic combo for hospital, because Tree is medicine and Garden is the gathering where people meet and it gets its context from surrounding cards.

Flowers are here again, but this can be a pleasant lady, with Tree, a doctor may be, with garden its a flower shop, a cosmetics store. Interestingly I had a dream that night that I was buying make-up on a cosmetics store :) weird coincidences!

I was thinking I might go to hospital, because I have got a muscle pulled an its just not getting any better fro last few days. Due to some work I did not go see a doctor.

However, it is said that three cards take 1-3 days for manifesting in real world. That was the case. I did go to hospital on Feb 9th, and there I met this really nice pretty lady (who was the ER doctor actually) and somehow she reminded me of this spread.

Thus, it has been established that the cards might not show something significant for that day only, but for next 1-3 days.

If you draw some cards for one day and then you feel like the spread did not indicate anything significant, wait for 1-3 days and you can always update your journal for experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment